Prosperity is a bout more than money. You need to focus your mind on prosperity in order to attract it and recognize it when we see it. These prosperity quotes and affirmations will open your mind to the idea of wealth and allow you to attract prosperity in your life than with hard work alone.
Here are 10 of the top prosperity quotes and positive affirmations you can work into your day to make your life more abundant, prosperous, and joyful.
1. “My higher self is guiding me in the right direction.”
Let the universe guide you to what you’re calling is. Trust your instincts to guide you along the right path to your prosperity.
* Tip: If you come across any passages in books that seem to leap out at you, memorize them or write them down to read over again; these are likely messages you were meant to read.
2. “I am discovering the purpose for my life.”
The only joyful life is the purpose-driven life. Aimlessness is not a recipe for a happy life. You must feel that you have a reason for being, you will feel fulfilled and your life will be beneficial to others.
* Tip: This road to discovery is often long and winding, and it may take you on adventures that you often can’t predict.
3. “I know my mission.”
What is your mission? Discover it and write it down concisely. Use visualization techniques so you can accomplish your mission on a daily basis. Don’t expect your mission to be easy, instead, expect yourself to be strong in completing it.
* Tip: You mission will grow and change as you grow and change.
4. “I sit at the feet of the great masters.”
Learn from those who have gone before you, those who have already struggled, those who have already overcome, those who have already achieved, or those who already have fulfilled similar desires to yours. You don’t have to figure out everything for yourself.
* Tip: Learn something new everyday! Rather than reinventing the wheel, find a mentor who can help guide you to something better in life.
5. “I am managing my time well.”
Time management will allow you to feel purposeful and on mission.
* Tip: Spend your time doing things that will make you money, bring you personal fulfillment, or otherwise make you the success you want to be. Don’t be sidetracked by frivolous things.
6. “My goals are written down.”
Writing down your goals – and rewriting them every day will move you faster than you ever thought possible towards your ideal future. You have to internalize your goals so they flow through your life and inform your every action.
*Tip” Goals are important on your path to success. Each goal builds upon the last. Goals are allowed to change as you change.
7. “I cut out the excesses from my life.”
Keep your life simple. Stop flying off after the next adventure, the next romance, or the next “big thing.” Forget about partying, instead, stick with your schedule and stay intent upon your goals and your mission.
* Tip: Enjoy simple pleasures and find the greatest pleasure in meeting your goals. Let achievement be the greatest reward. Let material rewards be sporadic.
8. “I know how to use my time creatively.”
There has to be time for recreation and for the things you love to do. Re-charge your mind and spirit to keep up your strength.
* Tip: A life of prosperity includes making time for creativity.
9. “Measure Your Progress.”
Know where you want to go. Break it down into smaller steps – and track your progress. If you want to lose 20 pounds track very pound lost…
*Tip: Tracking your progress is important to see how far you’ve come toward reaching your goals.
10. “I get things done.”
Doers get things done. Take action
*Tip: Focus on the important things. The ones that will make you money, make you happier or make you healthier.
Use these prosperity quotes and affirmations to guide you to greater success and wealth. Hard work helps, but harnessing the power of your mind to move you forward will make your goals come true faster.